Friday, August 27, 2010

addict much?

I remember a few days back, we had lunch over at Cafe Laguna with my friends. I looked over at the next table, and I noticed this guy: he was maybe 30-ish, he ate alone (and hurriedly, it seemed), and while he was eating, he had his laptop open and he was typing something there.

So, I thought: hmmm.. working lunch, huh? He must have such a busy and hectic life.

And then I really thought nothing of it, and even forgot about him when, as I excused myself to go to the restroom, I passed by his table and happened to glance over at his open laptop. You know? That thing I said where I thought he was so very busy?

HE WAS FACEBOOKING, Y'ALL.

Mygedd.

5 comments:

Roxy said...

LOL cant help but post a comment. I am sooooo LMAO.

Cheers x

caffeinated muse said...

thanks for swingin' by, roxy! :)

CH4:D said...

And why would that surprise you? Either FB or work. naa ra anang duha!

Sarj said...

haHAHAHHA! Yeah! even my mom asked me to sign her up for an account

caffeinated muse said...

@chad: i really thought work iang gi-atubang kai serious kau ia aura. hahahahah

@sarah: ikr! even my nanay has her own fb account. (:

 
ss_blog_claim=0300d7de37ed9e2a9cbf5129cca996d3